Policy of cookies
The cookies are brief information that are sent and stored in the hard disk of the computer of the user through their navigator when this one is connected to a Web. The cookies can be used to successfully obtain and to store data of the user while it is connected to facilitate the asked for services to him and that usually they are not conserved (Cookies of session), or to conserve the data of the user for another type of future services and which are possible to be conserved per indefinite time (Cookies persistent). The cookies can be own or of third parties.
Several types of cookies exist:
- Cookies technical that facilitates the navigation of the user and the use of the different options or services that offers the Web as identifying the session, to allow the access to certain areas, to facilitate orders, purchases, execution of forms, inscriptions, security, to facilitate functionalities (videos, social networksâ€¦).
- Cookies of personalisation that allows the user to accede to the services according to their preferences (language, navigator, configurationâ€¦).
- Cookies of analyses that allow the anonymous analysis of the behavior of the users of the Web and that allow to measure the activity of the user and to elaborate profiles of navigation with the objective aim to improve the websites.
- Cookies advertising that allows the management of the advertising spaces of the Web.
- Cookies of customized publicity that allows the management of the advertising spaces of the Web on the basis of the behavior and habits of user navigation, from where its profile is obtained and allow to personalize the publicity that is in the navigator of the user.
The Teva Web uses technical cookies, of personalisation and analyses, own and of third parties, that in no case treat personal character data, but catch habits of navigation for statistical aims.
For this reason, when acceding to our Web, in accordance with article 22 of the Law of Services of the Society of the Information we have asked for him its consent for its use.
In any case, we informed to him that it can activate or deactivate and these cookies following the instructions of its navigator of Internet:
- Chrome: Configuration - > Mostrar options outposts - > Privacy - > Configuration of content.
- Firefox: Tools - > Options - > Privacy - > Historial - > Customized Configuration.
- Internet Explorer: Tools - > Options of Internet - > Privacy - > Configuration.
- Safari: Preferences - > Security.
- It operates: Tools - > Preferences - > Editar preferences > Cookies
- Edge: Configuration - > Ver configuration outpost - > Privacy and services - > Cookies
For more information, it can consult in the Help of his navigator or the pages of support of the same: